Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I sort of changed up my workout this week just to do something different.  It's actually working!  Because my whole body, especially my core, has been super sore!  It's crazy, because I do this New Rules of Lifting for Abs workout all the time with heavy weights.  But I guess doing something different is always good.

Tuesday 2/5
What I did:  Yoga - hadn't done yoga in like a month, it always get me sore for a couple days afterwards if I take a break for even a week!

What I wore:  Lululemon Power Y tank in three print, with bordeaux drama wunder under crops.



Wednesday 2/6
What I did:  Spin!  I'm glad I'm getting back into this.  Pretty good workout.

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in electric orange, with bright blue Flow Y bra under.  And Run A Marathon crops.


I wore my Lift Your Spirits jacket as to/from.  I am seriously obsessed with this jacket.  I wear this all the time.  It's perfect for this time of year.  I want it in wish blue too!



I also took a picture of my work outfit from the same day.  I wore my new Express corset pencil skirt, and I paired it with Express shirred long sleeve v-neck shirt, and an Armani Exchange vest over.  Oh and also my new awesome black boots.  By the way, I love my new skirt!  I have already ordered another one in black online!  It's so comfortable and I love the length.



Thursday 2/7
What I did:  I did a hybrid pilates reformer / spin class.  I didn't really want to spin 2 days in a row (my butt still hurts hehe!) but I wanted to try out this class.  It was good, but I think it was too short to do both in 50 minutes though. 

What I wore:  Lululemon Tri-Y tank (I forgot the name of this pink, it's very old) and groove pants in senorita pink, with Brooks Pure Drift shoes (although I didn't wear these for pilates nor spin).




I wore my pow pink define jacket as well, so much pink love!



Friday 2/8 - Rest day

Saturday 2/9
What I did:  I finally went to the gym and lifted weights - I continued doing my weight program, still doing stage 2!  I'm too lazy to move onto the next stage... lol.




Sunday 2/10 - Rest again!  My mom came in town and we ate.  Ate a lot!  She even brought me food she cooked which will last the rest of the week.  I probably ate enough today to undo all the hard workouts of the week... sigh...



3 comments:

  1. Haha I think we have similar taste in gym clothes, I have almost all of the same outfits as you wore this week!! I think the Tri Y is Senorita Pink - I have that one too, it's a great colour! I think it might be my all time fave Lulu colour ever made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a phenomenal body!! <3
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your dog?? Miss seeing him in your pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...