Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lululemon Cool Racerback in Aruba

My latest eBay purchase arrived today.  It is a Cool Racerback tank in aruba!  It's funny because the seller just listed the color as "light blue", so I was hoping it would be angel blue.  It's like one of my top favorite colors ever from Lululemon, and I don't know why I didn't buy a Cool Racerback in it when it was out.  But in the back of my mind I knew this one would be aruba, which is a great color as well so I am not bummed or anything.  It could go either way, based on the picture!



Aruba is actually just one shade greener than angel blue.  It's all good because I have a lot of aruba stuff to match.  Namely, the Astro Crop in Coal/Aruba/Heathered Aruba:







Actually, my yoga mat though not Lululemon, is also the exact same shade as aruba:


And even my Manduka Equa towel is pretty much the same color, maybe a shade darker (it looks lighter in person than this pic I think):


Funny, I guess I'm all set to be super coordinated doing yoga or pilates in aruba!!  Totally did not do it on purpose at all, but I guess it's a soothing color to be doing mind-body workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...