Monday, August 23, 2010

Green Dragon Delicate Flower Top

Ok so my last Green Dragon top arrived!  Yay!  I was worried for nothing!  I love this one, it's so pretty and feminine.  It's called the Delicate Flower Top, and it's 100% silk, made in California!  I was able to snatch it at $29 which is a great price, down from $108. 



I could really get away with wearing this at work too, with a tank under, since it is semi see-through.  I really love the print and color - It's very soft.  The detail on the left shoulder is unique but not overpowering.  It's extra fabric cut into the shape of flowers and sewn onto the shirt.  Gives it some texture while blending in with the existing graphics.  So cute, love it!



The dropped waistline of this top has drawstring side ties on both sides that also add a cute feminine detail.  This top is another bohemian / hippie chic type of look that I am not usually into, but love now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...