Saturday, May 17, 2014

New Lululemon Space Dye Cool Racerback - Very Pretty!

I bought a new Lululemon cool racerback today from Equinox which I don't think is in Lulu stores or online yet.  (Update:  someone says it was uploaded this week - I guess I missed it!) It has white, very light pink and very light blue in it.  It's really pretty!  It's very subtle too, and from a distance I think it just looks like solid light pink.


Some close ups of it:



Since it's from Equinox, I don't know the color code - the tag just says "white/pink".



I actually hope that these come in crops!  That'd be cute for the summer!

They also had the cadet groovy stripe cool racerback at Equinox, which looked pretty too.  But they didn't have my size.  Oh well.  I guess it's a sign that I don't really need it since I have the groovy stripe version!  =P




Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. The color is wee are from space white barely pink. I was actually just looking at that online! Is it thick? Thin? Soft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's nice and soft! Not thin. 92% nylon 8% lycra

      Delete
    2. I still don't get what the difference is between space dye and wee are from space...

      Delete
  2. Ha! Me either! Glad to know it is soft and not thin! Going to order right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been finding crb's are running a little big lately. Do you think so with this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I don't think so? I don't really buy that many cool racerbacks though. This one fits the same as the cadet blue one which is the last one I got, I think.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...