Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Two More Burnout Tanks!

I love burnout tanks.  They are awesome to workout in, while allowing you to show off the color and design of whatever cute sports bra under it.  I've been very happy with my white Under Armour Achieve tank, and when it went on sale for only $15 at Dick's Sporting Goods, I ordered another one in high vis yellow.  I would have gotten more, the dark purple one in particular, if they weren't sold out already!  I guess I missed out.  Oh well.  The high vis yellow color I got is suuuuper bright.  True yellow highlighter color lol.  It happens to match the shoe laces of my purple Nike Free Bionics perfectly.  So I'm pretty stoked about that.  I got it in size XS, same as my white one.  It is a loose fit, in a good way.

Here it is, with the Nike shoes, and power purple Lululemon Free To Be bra under it and Track Time crop with power purple down the back, which match the shoes too lol.  I know I know.. super duper matchy matchy.


For some reason the color looks way more muted on picture than in real life.  Trust me when I say that it is SUPER bright!

I love the snake print or whatever in this burnout design:



I also got this Reebok Yoga Sheer tank from ideeli.  It's just black racerback style, with a little pocket on the front.  It looked like a super easy piece to throw on and it was only $16 so I got it too.




I also got it in XS and it is pretty loose and long.  It's great for weeks like this right after damage done during Thanksgiving!  :D

It's so hard to get black to show up well on photos.  The stock photos are much better than mine.  But oh well.  This is how it fits on me though, pretty loose.







I think the little pocket on the tank makes it pass-able for casual wear as well.  Can't have enough black tanks anyway.  Love the prices on both these tanks!




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cute tanks!

    I bought myself a few things this weekend from lululemon, yoga smoga, and splits59 while Christmas shopping for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought from splits too. Also from Lorna Jane, Victoria's Secret, GNC, Express, and Ghd (new hair straightener since my old one broke). :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...