Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Hi everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA for a few days.  I went up to the Bay Area since Wednesday and every minute had been so packed that I didn't have any time to write!  One of my friends from high school was having a big 4th of July party so I drove up for that (broke my new car in - woohoo!).  I also stopped by my mom's on the way up for a night.  So even though I only went out of town for 4 days, it feels like I've been gone for a long time!  I just got back to LA this evening.  I thought traffic would have been horrendous due to the long weekend, but it actually wasn't bad at all.  I saw so many cars on the way that were overheated on the side of the freeway though!  It's been soooo hot all over California.  Also, my drive up allowed me to see first hand just how bad our drought really is.  All the lands and vegetation were dry, yellow and dying or dead.  The reservoirs that used to be filled are now half empty - it is so scary!  Combined with such hot weather, it's a wonder that the whole state is not on fire.  I really hope it starts raining here soon, otherwise we are all in really big trouble.

So I got in 3 workouts for the week before I left town.  I really would have liked to finish all 4 of my weight sessions, but I did tag on parts and pieces of the 4th workout to each of the 3 workouts I completed... so that was ok I suppose!  I knew I wasn't going to have time to workout while up north at all, so I didn't even bring workout clothes.

Monday 6/29
What I did:  Strength #1.

What I wore:  I actually wore Splits59 Sabrina tanks from the sample sale everyday this week!  On Monday, I wore the one with gold panels on the sides so that I could match my gold Nike Flash tight.  Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash, which I wore everyday of the week as well!




Nike Nordic half zip as to and from:




Tuesday 6/30
What I did:  Strength #2 followed by conditioning #2.

What I wore:  Splits59 Sabrina Noir tank with Splits59 Nova Viper Capri tight and Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 shoes in ash.





Lululemon Presta Shirket as to and from:





Wednesday 7/1
What I did:  Strength #3

What I wore:  Splits59 Sabrina Fighter tank with Lululemon High Times pant in diamond jacquard jewelled magenta, and my newest Lululemon What'SUP Hat in black!  Same shoes.






It was so hot even at 4 am when I went to the gym, so I thought what a perfect day to wear the Alo Yoga Harlow tank.  Since this tank is sleeveless with a turtle neck, it is rather hard to wear on its own!  





Well unfortunately that's it for the week since I then left town until late today.  Next week will be back to the grind!  I need to work off what I ate this weekend lol.  I actually had enough foresight this time to take off tomorrow from work too so my weekend is still going!  I'm still going to sleep now though - driving for so long is tiring!  Hope you all had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...