Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Urban Behavior Cropped Jacket

One of my Hautelook orders came today from Urban Behavior.  I still prefer not to order from Hautelook since they are based out of California and I have to pay sales tax on my orders on top of shipping, but I had credit there I had to spend from previous returns, and they were having really cheap stuff the past few weeks!  I ordered the Urban Behavior Cropped Jacket for $28, original retail at $92.  So even after paying tax and shipping, it was still pretty cheap for a jacket!


This jacket is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton, so I figured that it wouldn't wrinkle as much as 100% linen items.  I threw it in the dryer for about 10 minutes after I received it today a bit wrinkled, which was to be expected since it was sitting flat in a bag during shipment.  Most of the wrinkles did come out so yay!  

I think the style of this jacket is really cute.  I love the tuxedo jacket look with the 3/4 sleeves and faux pockets with leather trim.  There's also leather details at the shoulder and fish eye hook closure in the front.  I don't care too much for the leather details but I suppose it makes the jacket more dressed up so I don't mind them.  They aren't that noticeable after all since they are black as well.  And my long hair would cover them most of the time.

I feel like it looks shorter on me than the model, but I have to check it out again later.  I ordered a size S, same as what the model is wearing supposedly.  It looks cute and it fits perfectly, but I don't think it's made to be worn with the fish hook closed.  It just looks weird.  I think it definitely looks cuter open.  I tried it on with my ZOA Antigua Print silk cami underneath and it's actually super cute!  The ruffles in the front of the cami go well with the jacket over, and you can still see most of the print of the tank!  It would be a cute outfit with jeans or even to work!  It really could work from a day at work to a night out in town!  Hmm... I sense versatility for this jacket in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...