Friday, January 16, 2015

Lululemon Inspire Crop in Heathered Textured Lotus Camo Oil Slick Blue/Inkwell

I thought my desire to own every single piece of camo item had died, but apparently not so!  I couldn't help my itchy fingers on Tuesday night when the weekly upload happened, and ordered the Inspire Crop in heathered textured lotus camo oil slick blue/inkwell.  It's camo, and it's blue!  What's not to love...




Well, I actually don't love the full on luxtreme material.  I don't dislike it, per se.  It's thicker, slicker and not as stretchy.  I just prefer regular luxtreme over it.  But if a pattern I like only comes in full on luxtreme, it's not a deal breaker.  However, I do not like the $96 price tag.  

I did end up returning the snake sequined ones I got before Christmas though, so I'm glad I did that now.  I would much rather have these for the same price!  So, even though the price is pretty hefty, the fact that I wear my fatigue camo Inspires all the time makes me think that I will get my money's worth in the oil slick camo too.  =P

As usual, I got my size 4:




So as you can see, they are a pretty dark blue with lighter stitching.  I am not usually a fan of light stitching, but don't mind it on these for some reason.








I love the color and print!  These will go with many many things in my closet.





Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Okay... These look awesome! Darn it! I was trying to stop buying camo AND inspires but looks like that won't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous on you! I tried them on yesterday in store...but just couldn't get past the full on luxtreme feel :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the material is definitely not my favorite. They are exactly the same as the fatigue camo ones I have. I think I'm used to it now lol. I don't mind it when I'm working out in them though.

      Delete
  3. These crops look great on you! I love your blog! Did you pass on the speed shorts in the same print? They are so cute. What do you think of the DSJ in Dark Wren? I am debating on whether to keep or return since my color palette is mostly purple, navy and gray. Love to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did pass on the Speed Short in the same print, since I don't wear shorts very much at all. I couldn't resist the crops though! =P I like the color wren, the olive type of tone is kind of a neutral for me. I have quite a few clothing pieces and shoes in that color family. It would go well with purple tanks under, no?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply. I think wren is a neutral color and would go very nice with purples. I will look to your Sunday Funday posts for more inspiration and color pairings.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...