Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Starbucks Alice and Olivia Stace Face Mug!

I'm so excited that I was able to order Starbucks' Alice and Olivia Stace Face mug when it went on sale online!  It sold out within one day, I think.  I thought last year's immensely popular tutu mug designed by Alice and Olivia was very different and fun.  But it didn't really speak to me the same way that this year's does.  This is more my cup of tea, and I am so happy I have this mug that I am afraid to use it!  I also didn't realize it was going to be made with ceramic, which makes it so much nicer but more breakable.  So now there's no way I'm going to use it lol!  I should have bought two!  I even emailed Starbucks asking if they will be selling them in stores at any point, and they gave me some lame unhelpful response - something like they are already sold out in stores.  Hmm... except I'm pretty sure they were never sold in stores here.  They probably just don't want to tell me!




I love that the front of the mug is totally different from the back!  The red bow is removable too.  The mug is so cute!

The only thing I wish it had would be a solid, sturdy case.  The case it comes in is really like a sleeve.  The mug sits inside of a plastic box, inside of the sleeve.




This is what it looks like outside of the box.  It's actually quite heavy!  I would never hand it to a barista to fill my coffee for fear that they'd accidentally drop it.






This is the description on the back of the box:



Now I really think I need the matching shoes and purse!  Lol!



Alice and Olivia really should have coordinated the Starbucks mug release with their Stacey face items lol.  These items came out almost a year ago, and are sold out everywhere!  I have to keep an eye on eBay, I guess.  They are super fun!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...