Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Swarovski Erin Crystal Drop Earrings

My latest Gilt purchase came in the mail today.  I had used my credit to get the Swarovski Erin Crystal Drop Earrings.  They were selling for $48 on Gilt instead of the retail $125 price tag.  I had $50 credit, so I got them for free except $5 more for shipping.


Though I've never owned Swarovski jewelry, I always thought their stuff is really pretty.  Maybe because of the lighting and display at the stores, but they always look so shiny and delicate!  

Well I'm very happy with these earrings.  They are this gorgeous faint green color that kind of reflect other colors around it.  The size of the crystal is exactly what I expected - a little less than an inch long and about half an inch wide.  They don't feel heavy on my ears, and the way they move and catch the light give off pretty sparkles. 

The rest of the earrings are made of rhodium plated base metal.  Total length is 3.5 inches long and 0.6 inches wide.  Fishhook closure.  They fall right around my shoulders.  

I love these!  And I love the pretty deep blue signature Swarovski box they came in too.  I think these can be dressed up or down.  Maybe not for work, but they can be worn during a night out or to a cocktail party or something.  With jeans or dress/skirts.  Very versatile!  And very classy.  Can't wait to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...