Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lululemon Hot Class Tank in Senorita Pink!

I am very excited, because I have now completed my Lululemon Hot Class tank collection with the latest addition of the senorita pink one!



I freaking love this tank, and I now have it in all the colors I wanted!  Including bold blue, chirp, coal/faded zap, and coal/purple crush (I sold my lagoon one and returned the violaceous one).  I honestly think this is one of the best tanks from Lululemon for me.  I love it for hot yoga and just about anything else.  The sheer luon jersey material is super soft and I could just wear it forever.  Senorita pink is also such a gorgeous color as well, and I love the black contrast.  I've been looking for this tank in this particular color for years, so I'm very excited!  Now I can stop looking for it on ebay!

3 comments:

  1. I am about to sell my hot class tank on eBay, it's a size 4 and its the coal/black one. Let me know if you're interested! Mint condition. I love these tanks I just need a bigger size up top. Katypbrooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...