Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lulu Handbags Rocker Stud Clutch

I recently bought this Lulu Handbag Rocker Stud Clutch from Hautelook for only $11, down from original price of $45.  I think that's so awesome.





I actually really like the look of this clutch, and it would go with a lot of things.  I was surprised though at how large it really is.  I guess I didn't really read the dimensions, which are 14 inches wide by 6.5 inches high.  I thought it was half the size!  But it's ok.  There are actually 2 side pockets inside as well as 4 card slots inside.  I can totally fit my big checkbook sized wallet, my phone, my keys and my makeup inside with no problems!  It doesn't have a zipper closure though, just the flip top with one snap button.  So there is risk that some stuff may fall out.  But maybe I'm just paranoid.  There is also no shoulder strap hidden inside.  But for 11 bucks I really am pretty happy with it and can't complain!  I actually used it last weekend and everyone kept telling me how cute it was!  I didn't tell them how cheap it was though.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...