Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Super Awesome Deals from Nordstrom Rack

I actually got these a couple weeks ago from Nordstrom Rack, so they were not from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.  But they were probably even better deals!  I got a Helmut Lang cardigan and Soft Joie skirt for less than $50 total!

First, the Helmut Lang Voltage Rib High/Low Cardigan in size P.  It's sold out online, but you may still be able to find it in the store.  There are some good reviews of it here.  I got black, but it also comes in gray and here's what it looks like.  It's a very thin cardigan, and it's sooooo cute and comfortable on!  And it was only $35!  It was originally $140 so that's a huge discount.





You can see better on the pic below of how sheer it is.  It's very very thin.  I would never have paid $140 for it lol.  But it's amazing for $35.






The next item I got was the Soft Joie Bethanne Skirt which is a knit skirt.  It was originally $125 but I got it for $12!  Amazon and 6PM are both selling it for $25 right now and still have many sizes.  Although I don't know why they have different sizes since the one I got is one size... but anyway, this skirt looked rather thin at first, and I thought it was going to be sheer when worn.  But when I tried it on, I was surprised that it wasn't!  For only $12 bucks, I just had to get it.








I'm super stoked about these two items and the awesome pricing!  I can actually wear both to work as well as casually.  Totally worth the headache of sifting through racks and racks of clothes at Nordstrom Rack!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...