Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I've had a busy week!  Still dealing with my mysterious hand injury, so I took it easy with workouts earlier this week.  I hate not working out!  It makes me feel sluggish and gross.  But alas... it is what it is.  I may have to cave and go to the doc for this finally.  We'll see how it goes this week.

So I managed to go to the gym 3 times this week, but every time I went, I worked my butt off!  Kind of makes up for not going more often, I guess.  I did also eat a lot of yummy food this week too though... lol.

Tuesday 1/22
What I did:  Weights - workout A of stage 2 of New Rules of Lifting for Abs.  I should probably move onto stage 3 soon.

What I wore:  Lululemon Practice Freely tank in lavender, with black Ebb & Flow crops and Brooks Pure Drift shoes.



Wednesday 1/23 - Friday 1/25:  No workouts.  Sad face.  But I do have one work outfit to share from Friday, which actually turned out to be hoochier than I realized.... lol... I wore my sweater dress from Express ruched sweater dress in aquarium, with my new ankle boots!  I realize that my work bathroom is a really bad place for photos.



Saturday 1/26
What I did:  Weights again, workout B of stage 2.  But I ran for like 30 minutes before that, to make up for the lack of working out all week.  I did some sprinting as well.

What I wore:  Lululemon No Limit tank in flash, with coal Team Spirit crops and Brooks Pure Drift shoes again.



As to and from, I wore my Lift Your Spirits jacket.



Sunday 1/27
What I did:  Weights again!  Back to stage 2 workout A.  I also did a bunch of sprints before the workout as well.  Then I used more weights than usual so I was dying the whole time and drenched like a sea monster!

What I wore:  Lululemon Swiftly tank in pow pink, with pow pink Free To Be bra under, and CW-X Pro tights.  Oh and Brooks Pure Drift shoes again - apparently I love these shoes!


As to and from the gym, I wore my pow pink Define jacket.  I was all pow pinked out!  Hehe.



On a side note, I've been experimenting with my weekend breakfasts, and this one has been a winner!  It's not really the healthiest, but it sure is yummy.  Lol.  I basically put cream cheese, eggs, prosciutto, tomato slices, brie cheese, and lemon pepper sprinkled all over onto half of a bagel, and bake it for like 15 minutes in the oven.  It is so good!  If you eat just half of a bagel, it really isn't that bad for you... lol... it's got lots of protein!  Lemon pepper is a magical spice, I swear...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...