Here's my bra:
I actually really like this print and wish I could have bought some Wunder Unders or something in it. I'm not sure if they ever came in it but that would be pretty cute. I've been wanting a black or dark gray bra for a while since all my sports bras are so bright and colorful. It's nice to have a muted neutral color once in a while. But I really don't like buying black or gray tops, so this was a perfect compromise especially on sale at $29 lol.
Although I do have a New Year's Resolution of shopping less, especially from Lululemon. I think I have way more athletic wear than any sane person should. I don't know why I'm addicted to overpriced workout wear!!!
Of course I should also shop less, period. I feel like I should save more money. In 2011, I managed to save 20% of my gross income (not counting my 401k through work), but I really should be saving more because honestly I waste a lot of money that could be better spent elsewhere. Boy this will be a hard resolution to fulfill!
I actually can't think of many other New Year's Resolutions. What I can think of are kind of lame, like:
1. Eat healthy and workout, as usual, to lose what I've gained through this holiday season and stay fit in general.
2. Finally get my CFA designation after I pass the Level 3 exam in June.
3. I want to pay like $600-800 more a month towards mortgage so I can save on years of interest in the long run (I've calculated it out exactly on my financial calculator since I'm a nerd).
4. Use my brokerage account more and try to pick good investments since I'm sick of my 1% savings account interest.
5. Other than that, I just want to sleep more lol. I love sleeping and need at least 8 hours a night to be happy.
6. Oh yeah, and do at least 2 big trips in 2012.
Hmm might as well add winning the lotto to the list because that would be amazing!! =D