Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My New Kindle Touch Cover

I've been really loving my Kindle Touch since I got it for Christmas.  I'm glad I finally converted from real books, because it is much easier to carry a little tablet than a thick book!  And I can carry an entire library with me at all times which is great.  Though it really puts a damper into my studying plans.  For example, when I should be studying, I am reading the latest Sookie Stackhouse book instead and thinking about my vampire crush - the dreamy Viking, Eric Northman.  It's dangerous!!

So I decided to get a cover for my Kindle Touch to protect it from getting scratched up.  I found a bunch on ebay for pretty cheap.  But I ended up getting this set of cover, LED reading light, and screen protector, all for $17 with free shipping!




It arrived like 2 days after I ordered it too.  It's a nice blue color and very soft.  They have lots of other colors too.  I was momentarily tempted by the pink one, but decided to not be so girly.  It's not made of real leather of course, for the price.  But it feels pretty nice and looks good, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do.  My Kindle Touch fits in it nice and tight.  The screen protector was very easy to apply and it works perfectly for the touch screen.  The LED light even comes with a battery.  Lol.  So I think it was a really good deal!  I just can't bring it anywhere with me as long as I'm supposed to be studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...