Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cashmere Sweaters for Fall!

I'm feeling fall fashion, even though it's still full on summer mode here at 90ish degrees everyday.  But I thought maybe if I bought some cashmere sweaters and willed the weather to get cooler, that it might work!  Lol!  Ok just kidding, I just wanted to buy some sweaters.  =)  I saw them on ideeli and they were giving 20% off all orders so I got them for pretty good prices!

They are both by this brand called Gabriella Rossi Cashmere.  I got this Buckle Front Crossover Sweater in "scarlet rose", and it is a very pretty true red in person!  Although I debated getting the light gray one instead for a more neutral color.  I'm glad I got the red.  It's gorgeous.  I think I ended up paying $80 for it, which is pretty good for a cute 100% cashmere sweater.



I got this sweater in size S, which is the smallest size offered.  It fits on the loose side, but I think it's still a nice fit and very comfortable!  





Here's the close up:


And the buckle close up...



The next one I got is a One Button Blazer!  I was at Bloomingdale's a few weeks ago, totally eying their cashmere blazers.  But they were like $300 and I only paid $135 for this one!  I don't usually like wearing my suit jackets at work because they are not that comfortable and bother the back of my neck after a few hours of wearing.  A sweater blazer is just perfect lol.  It still looks very nice and since it's a dark navy color, you can't even tell that it's a knit until you get closer.

I like how they styled her:


 




So I also got size S in this one which is the smallest size it came in.  I think it's a good fit, and I can wear it open or buttoned.








I think I'm pretty happy with both of these pieces, and I can see myself wearing them a lot once the weather cools.  There's just something super cozy about wearing sweaters!  But seriously, at this point it seems that we will be in eternal summer in Southern California!  Ugh.  I really hope it cools down soon.  Otherwise I'll have to find another cold place to go on vacation.  =P






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...