Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Dresses!

I bought some new dresses from ideeli a couple weeks ago and they have arrived!  I am very happy with this  Love...Ady Cap Sleeve Colorblock Dress:




This dress is a perfect fit, and I love the color blocking!  It looks great with a wide belt around the waist as well.  It is a good dress for work, though the skirt portion doesn't have a slit, so it is a little hard to take a bigger step lol.  It's also form fitting, but it can definitely be worn with a jacket or sweater over.  I got it in size S and it seems to fit true to size.  I spent $39 on it, down from $88.  Not too shabby!

For a more "fun" dress, I got this LA Class Sleeveless Ruched Mini Skirt:




This is a stretchy dress that can be dressed up or down.  I like the bright salmon color for the summer.  I can even use it as a beach dress.  It's stretchy but not super tight fitting, which is good.  I got it in size S/M, and it was only $19!  So this is definitely a keeper as well.

The only disappointment from this order was the Sharagano Short Sleeve Cowl Neck Twofer Dress:



I thought this could have been good, and easy to wear to work.  I got it in a size 4 which is what I normally get in dress sizes.  But as soon as I took it out of the box I knew it was going to be too big.  It's huge!  So needless to say, I'm returning this one.  It feels at least 2 sizes too big on, and the color/material doesn't look all that nice in person.  For a price tag of $39, I can definitely get cuter stuff.

It is hard to shop online sometimes.  Different brands can have such different sizing!  Even reading the size chart doesn't help.  I actually find size charts really useless in general.  They are usually something like: size 4 is 25 inch waist and 37 inch hips.  What!!!  I guess I'm getting really good at printing out return labels, and packing up boxes to drop off for my online returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...