Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Josh Brody Sequin One Shoulder Dress

I bought another Josh Brody dress from Hautelook last week and it just got delivered.  I actually really like the first Josh Brody blouson dress I bought in black, then I bought the same dress in nude!  So I figured that I would give this brand another shot, and I think this one is a keeper as well!  It's a rather simple style with the one shoulder thing, and the banded sequins decorations are not very overwhelming.  I can find many occasions for this dress, so I think I will be keeping it for sure.


I'm actually not wearing a bra in this pic lol.  But I could definitely wear a strapless bra under.  I bought this dress in a size XS, and since it is pull-on style, it's a bit tough to get on without the sequins scratching me.  And once I put it on, some of the sequins on the shoulder strap actually still rub my skin, so I hope that won't be an issue if I were to wear it all night.  Oh well, I guess we'll see!  Otherwise I'm pretty happy with this dress though!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...