Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Wow time flies!  This week went by super fast.  I spent most of this week being sore from one workout or another.  I lifted 4 times, each time focusing on one particular muscle group.  I pretty much do 3 supersets each time, with 2 workouts (3 reps each) in each superset.  So the whole workout only takes about 30 minutes, unless I tag on a few sprints at the end.  But I still get so sore!  I don't mind, it reminds me that my hard work is paying off somehow.

Tuesday 7/17
What I did:  I was still sore from my hard boxing session last Saturday, even after taking both Sunday and Monday off!  By Tuesday I was better, so I did my leg workout.  I did tons of weighted squads, lunges, and the like.  It actually didn't feel like that hard of a workout, but my butt and quads were super sore for a few days afterwards.

What I wore:  Lululemon Practice Freely tank in lavender dusk, with my CW-X pro tights and Adidas adizero adios 2 shoes.



And here is my lone work outfit this week, not that I didn't wear anything to work the rest of the week, but it is the only outfit I took a picture of.  =)  Here I am wearing this semi-see-through white button down shirt that I got in Greece, with my old Express skirt with a slit up the leg that I feel is rather risque sometimes for work but whatever.  And my Nine West Ambitious pumps.



Wednesday 7/18 - Took it off.  I was going to workout but decided to rest my sore legs!

Thursday 7/19
What I did: Weights - chest

What I wore:  Lululemon cool racerback in pow pink which is such a bright color!  I wore my white Flow Y bra underneath and was half expecting the pow color to bleed on it.  But it didn't!  Surprise, surprise.  Well I only did weights, not cardio, so I really wasn't that sweaty.  I wore my Power Vinyasa crops with the outfit, and New Balance Minimus Road shoes.



Friday 7/20
What I did:  Weights again - back today.

What I wore:  Lululemon Run Energy SL in potion purple, and Run Fast shorts - it's been SUPER hot here lately.  And my Adidas shoes again.



Saturday 7/21 - Sigh... I was supposed to go workout, but I got lazy and went to the pool to keep up on tanning instead.  Then I went to dinner with a friend, and after I got home, I picked up my hubby and we went bar hopping in Hollywood until like 2 am.  Just the two of us.  I guess we were really bored!  So I really should have worked out yesterday to counter all the calorie splurge!  Grrrrr....

Sunday 7/22
What I did:  Weights again - shoulders today.

What I wore:  Lululemon Dance Strap tank in aquamarine, with coal Team Spirit crops, and New Balance shoes.




After all this lifting, I feel so ripped.. LOL!  But seriously, my arms feel very tight right now and I can see better muscle definitions when I flex.  When I am not flexing though, it still looks the same as before.  Wtf?  Guess I need to keep working on it!  And I realize that bar hopping is definitely not helping my cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...