Friday, January 14, 2011

More Ole Henriksen Love - Walnut Complexion Scrub!

Since I love the Ole Henriksen On The Go cleanser so much, I decided that I must try more of their products.  I went to Sephora with a friend who is very into this line and swore to me that the Walnut Complexion Scrub is the best scrub she's ever used.  It's very reasonably priced too, at $24.  So I decided that I had to try it out and see for myself.


And..... it's a winner!!!  Wow, I can't believe how much better this scrub is than all the other ones I've tried - from Chanel to Clinique, I've tried many.  I like to use a facial scrub about once or twice a week in the shower.  Otherwise I feel like I have too much dead skin chilling on my face.  It's probably all mental.  But since I wear foundation everyday, it doesn't hurt to clean my face as much as possible.  The Walnut Complexion Scrub is definitely not a gentle scrub.  It's pretty dense and massages the skin in a nice way.  After using it, my face is as soft as a baby's bottom.  No joke!  It feels younger, smoother, cleaner, and rejuvenated.  Here's the description from their website:

Every so often, your complexion needs a little extra attention to enhance the skin’s natural renewal cycle. Nothing does this better than a densely textured, smooth gliding and terrifically energizing facial scrub. Activated with water, the finely ground walnut powder foams up and slips over the skin effortlessly to awaken beautiful glowing skin.

I guess the Ole Henriksen line is just amazing!  So far I've found 2 long term keeper products.  Next I definitely will try the Sheer Transformation facial creme.  It comes highly recommended, I just have too much lotion right now that I need to finish before buying another. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...