Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ever Hoodie

Ever is having holiday sales right now, 40-60% off.  And they even have it on some of their very coveted hoodies.  I'm a hoodie junkie, so I couldn't help myself.  I've seen Ever on Gilt once or twice, but never their hoodies.  Now they have some hoodies online that are down to $66!  I don't think that they would ever go any lower than that.

I got the navy blue (Hinto) Ever hoodie.  I've only been to the Ever store and this was my first time ordering from their site.  It came within a day, and the tag is a pouch with ear plugs in it too. 



I know that the petite size at Ever fits me since they are looser fit.  But I got the size S in this hoodie for the baggier look.  Besides, I find the petite hoodies kind of too short.  Ever has a different aesthetic.  It's got the distressed, "I'm so cool, I don't care how I look (but I just spent hundreds of dollars on this outfit)" look.  I find most of their stuff way too pricey for what they are, but I do really like some of them.  It's the whole casual luxury thing.  

I love my new hoodie.  It is so soft, like an old school sweatshirt that just gets softer and softer as it gets older.  It's warm too.  Ever hoodies are thermal lined.  It's the kind of hoodie that you would want to wear everyday, so it's worth the price.  It's also made in the US, and I believe the company is very green, and promotes traveling!  The logo patch signifies falling leaves returning to their roots.  They even have a whole list of travel destinations on their site.  When you click on a city, it gives you a few recommendations of where to stay, where to eat, etc.  It's cute.  

Oh yeah, they also do the whole write you name and # on your hoodie thing.  Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...