Friday, November 16, 2012

d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX

I must share my new favorite mascara - d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX.  From what I've read, apparently this was the #1 selling mascara in Japan for years and years.  Then one day the company decided to change the formula, and some people complain that it is not as good as before.  Well, I've never used this mascara before the change, but I am very glad I decided to give it a try because I really like it!



This is a fiber extension mascara that uses the tubing technology.  So it will come off when in contact with hot water.  I really like mascaras like this, because I don't have to use makeup remover and it comes off completely with no leftover residue like normal mascaras can leave.  I feel like my eyes stay cleaner because of it.  It also works extremely well if I decide to put some on my lash extensions (I don't normally though).  It comes off when I wash my face, and I don't have to worry about it ruining my extensions.

So I really only put mascara on my lower lashes these days because of my lash extensions.  This mascara adds amazing length!  The fiber extensions really work their magic.  You do have to build the length up, so it could take a few minutes of brushing.  But at the end the result is so worth it.  I think it can literally double the length of my lashes!  

The only draw back I can tell from using this mascara the past few months is that the brush seems a little too loose for the tube.  So when you take it out, you see some left over goo on the brush.  I think if the brush fit the tube tighter, a lot of that would come off inside the tube as you take the brush out.  So you have to be careful with the brush and make sure it doesn't have anything left hanging there before putting it on your lashes, otherwise you may get some unwanted chunks.

Anyway, so I'm quite happy with this mascara.  It's been months of daily use and it hasn't really dried out at all either.  It's $22 at Sephora, and it's totally worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...