Monday, November 5, 2012

Armani Exchange Faux Fur Knit Jacket

I know I missed Sunday Funday yesterday, but I will make it up, I promise!  I am in a time crunch right now, so I wanted to write about my newest obsession with is my Armani Exchange Faux Fur Knit jacket in heather grey.




This jacket is absolutely adorable, and I have not taken it off since I've got it!  It's super comfortable, since it's really a sweater material.  And the faux fur on the front and the hood is actually very very soft.    I like the style too, super obsessed with this side zipper thing on jackets lately.  It goes with my casual pants or more dressy jeans.  This was $98 which I thought was not a bad price.  I'd actually expect Armani Exchange to sell it for like $50 more!

Here it is on me with both zipper open and closed:



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No it's not very thick. It's a nice weight for California, but would not be enough in very cold climate.

      Delete
  2. can i ask what size you bought? i usually wear xs but wonder if this runs tight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really easy to get obsessed with owning a fur coat, that one particularly. It’s a little edgy, and I think that’s cool. You’ve mentioned that it’s lightweight, right? That makes a good excuse for wearing fur coats even on the warmer months! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...