Friday, June 24, 2016

Vince Jumpsuit

I ordered a Vince Jumpsuit from Bluefly since it was discounted deeply, to only $114 (retail $395).  This is one of those times I'm not sure if I love it, or if I will wear it, which probably means I should just return it.




So I actually ordered it twice.  First time was a size 2, but it was defective.  One leg was way tighter than the other leg.  Though I found the size 2 a bit tight overall, showing a lot of cleavage in the front.  So I returned it and ordered the size 4 instead.  Well, size 4 is definitely a better size, and this time both legs are about the same width.  However, I'm not sure if the fit does anything for me.  It's not terrible, but it's not flattering either in my opinion.  Also, my bf actually asked me why it's a jumpsuit that's made to look like 2 pieces.... lol... good question.  Kind of does defeat the purpose...





There is a hidden clasp thing on the criss cross front:



There's buttons and a zipper on the front, which is how you get into this thing:



Back waist is elastic:



There's a weird bulge from the side view lol.. it's the pleat/pocket, but looks a bit strange:



The size 4 is actually a lot longer than the size 2 as well.  The size 2 was more like the length of these on the model.  But the size 4 on me is a bit too long.  I tried tucking about an inch in and I think it does look better being more ankle length like this:



But even if I get them altered shorter, I'm still not sure if it's that great of a fit on me.  So I'm really leaning towards returning it.  I'm only hesitant because I went through so much trouble ordering it twice already and I really want it to work!  Hahaha.  But that's not a good enough reason to keep it.  So unfortunately I think it's going back!  Oh well.  More money for other things!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...