Friday, August 15, 2014

Quest Protein Chips!

Hi everyone!  I'm going on vacation for the next 10 days, so I wanted to make this quick post about my newest find before I go.  It actually makes me quite excited lol.  I've been buying Questbars for a while - they are these all natural ingredient protein bars with high fiber!  (My favorite flavors are raspberry white chocolate and cookies 'n cream.)  But when I went on their site to order a replenishment last week, I saw that Quest now make protein chips!  I couldn't resist and ordered a box of the sea salt flavor.  They also come in cheddar & sour cream, and BBQ flavors.



They are actually not bad at all!  They are crunchy and taste like they are made of potato!  Each bag has 120 calories only, with 21g of protein, 1.5g of fat, and 5g of carbs!  Sodium is also pretty decent at 190mg.  Not bad at all!  Totally great for a snack and perfect for traveling.  I'm happy I got these right before my trip!  I can't wait to try out the other two flavors.  =)



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the chips. Hope you have a fun vacay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Those are also my favourite two Quest bar flavours. I usually only reach for them when in a "no food in sight for hours" situation, but CHIPS… I totally didn't need to know that they make chips! Thankfully those bags don't look easy to stash in a bag or the glove box for emergencies… lol Thanks for the blog - I really enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...