Saturday, June 16, 2012

Some More Express Stuff

I must share my latest great find at Express, which happens to be on sale as well - these scoop neck tanks!  They are super soft and pretty.  The fit is great, and they are on sale for $15 right now I believe. I bought 2, one in purple and one in pink:





These tanks kind of fit like Lululemon's cool racerback tanks.  They are pretty much the same length.  But these feel much lighter and silkier.  They have a somewhat burnout look, but not see-through.  The seams have distressed details.  I think the purple color is gorgeous, and hot pink is always great too.  I can wear them on their own with shorts or jeans, and I can also wear them under other sweaters or tops for work.  They are really awesome and I highly recommend them.  I can't find them online, but they are in all 4 or 5 Express stores I've been to in the past week.  Here they are closer up, I think the colors resemble how they look in real life pretty well, at least on my screen.



I also bought another pair of pants for work.  They are the Contrast Trim Wide Waistband Editor pants, in brown.  I think they look cool with the darker brown trim.  These are more expensive than the regular wide waistband editor pants, at $79.  But totally worth it because the material is stretchy and comfortable, and the fit is perfect in a size 0 for me.  They do look a little bit fancier with the contrast trim!





The last thing I bought from there is this Plaid Pocket shirt in bali blue.  It's on sale for only $19 right now, and I really like it.  There are actually some metallic stitching on this shirt, even though you can't really tell from this photo:


I bought it in a size XS and it's actually still loose fitting.  I really like it with shorts and I think that's probably how I will wear it.  I guess maybe I can also wear it to work, but I'm not so sure since it's a bit on the casual side.  

I did a full day of fruitful shopping today as well, and will probably do more tomorrow!  I must write more later, but it is dinner time now.  =)  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...